I’m going to show you how to setup a “coding” profile this is key to getting the actual programming correct, the profile will allow you to have the right permissions to code the modules.
1) Open NCS Expert (usually icon on your desktop)
2) Open up the ‘Expertmode’ profile.
3) Save as a new profile (Call it “coding” or something similar.. ).
4) Load the ‘godfather’ profile.
5) Edit it (file –> edit. Password is repxet).
6) Make sure under button ‘Individualisierung’ all options are crossed.
7) Make sure under button ‘FSW/PSW’, that ‘from CVT’ is chosen, and that the bottom two boxes are crossed.
8) Finally, press ‘consistence check’ and check it works.
9) Then press okay
You should now have a “coding” profile.. Well done! when ever you want to code/write to the cars modules use this one..
Please note: Be very careful when in this profile and using the software, as it will write your modules so dont go thinking you cant do any harm, as you can!- treat with respect